Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Progess Report #1

So far I have been playing with the gopro camera and the camera on my phone to come up with a more definite idea of how to portray motion through the video installation. I have filmed some short test clips with the camera mounted on the bottom of a skateboard showing the ground go by, the wheels spinning and the side to side motion of the trucks turning. I also want to mount it to the wheel of a moving car to get the camera to rotate around with the movement of the vehicle. I want to get as many clips of different types of motion as possible and then edit and refine my final product from there.

1 comment:

  1. Dan,
    This is not a completed progress post! Upload some sample images, video clips and embed them into the blog! Have these available for both in the progress critique in class and on the blog. Words are not enough for what is a class in visual arts. Show us your progress, don't tell us about it!

    joseph

    ReplyDelete